1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people who provide their contact details after completing the survey.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) containing relevant arts related information that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. MVDC accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is midday on 17 December 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by members of the Wellbeing team and witnessed by the Community Safety team. The draw will take place at 2pm 17 December 2018.
8. The winner will receive a Family Friend membership of Dorking Halls for one year commencing 1 January 2019.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (however they have specified) on 17 December 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of being notified by us then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MVDC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MVDC shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by MVDC either by post or collected in person, whichever suits the winner best.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
19. MVDC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. MVDC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. MVDC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of MVDC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: MVDC, Pippbrook, Dorking RH4 1SJ.