What Mole Valley Arts Alive can do for you:
- Promote your event in the festival programme. Between 20,000 and 30,000 brochures are printed and distributed throughout the district).
- Promote your event on the festival website – www.arts-alive.co.uk
- Send regular event listings to local media
- Supply a logo for you to add to your individual event flyers and promotions.
- Promote the festival as a whole including banners, posters, website, social media & press.
- Organise and promote opening Launch day(s) in Dorking and/or Leatherhead/north/south of district
- Invite you to the Finale (thank you party) at the Yehudi Menuhin School.
- Promise to look after any data you supply to us and use it appropriately and exclusively in relation to Arts Alive
- Send a committee member along to your event, if possible**
What we expect from you in return:
- Include the Arts Alive logo on your event publicity such as posters, flyers, tickets, programmes, brochures.
- Acknowledge the festival and include the Arts Alive logo in your seasonal brochure and website link.
- Acknowledge that your event is part of Arts Alive, in your welcome or opening address.
- Include all Arts Alive events taking place at your venue in your seasonal brochure (venues).
- Acknowledge Arts Alive in any press releases that you write.
- ** Reserve two complimentary tickets for your event for Arts Alive committee members to attend if possible.
Event Registration Fees:
£20 + VAT per single event listing
Links to other websites
The Arts Alive Committee and Mole Valley District Council makes every effort to ensure that the information on our websites is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained.
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience and do not imply The Arts Alive Committee or Mole Valley District Council’s endorsement of them. We cannot be responsible for any information contained on other websites. We can not guarantee that all external links will work all the time and can not be held responsible for the availability of such linked pages.
We cannot accept responsibility for events we publicise on the Arts Alive or MVDC website that are not organised by Mole Valley District Council.